Monday 5 March 2012

Monday ... 4 more sleeps

Are we there yet? oh no thats right, another few sleeps, well they are really only half sleeps cos I never sleep all through the night anyway! I think all my lists were going through my head last night, I felt like I was awake every hour.

More excitement as we saw on Facebook that Heather and Mike have got their rings.

Mrs T is excited more than I have ever known her to be before.... yesterday I surprised her with tickets for us to see Phantom of the Opera in Vegas one of our favourite Andrew Lloyd Webers productions, best seats in the house too!  wooohooo.  Cant get the music of the night out of my head either... geez its a busy place!  Only a few more days and it will be Mai Tia's (sp) on the veranda of our coffee plantation accommodation. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment